5 Reasons I Love Rock Band
I'm not the greatest at video games but that doesn't mean I won't give new ones a try with the hopes my skills will get better. I really think this steams from hatred of the XBox 360/Playstation controllers and the ridiculous amount of buttons! I think you really only need and A and B button and the button that lets you front, back, right, and left. But anyways, I'm getting off topic, Rock Band and the 5 reasons why I love it!
- It's got great tunes and they keep adding rad songs all the time!
- Even if you don't play an instrument, you still can feel like a Rock God on guitar, bass, drums, or whatnot.
- It beats going to the karaoke bar and having to wait your turn (which feels like forever) just to sing one song.
- It's a great time with family and friends to play.
- See reasons 1-4 (That just means I got stumped on a 5th reason but I REALLY do LOVE this game!)